The purpose of this blog is to attempt to run 365 days in a row to benefit LIVESTRONG. With the help of great nutrition advice, a solid running team, and the proper equipment, I hope to achieve this mission. The MINIMUM run is 20 minutes per day.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 12 of 52


(2009 Teva Mountain Games Mud Run - Mud Queen Champion)

WEEK 12: 59.08 Miles

5-2-11 / 53:00.54
5-3-11 / 58:06.37
5-4-11 / 1:10.02
5-5-11 / 1:06.39
5-6-11 / 53:02.34
5-7-11 / 1:04.44
5-8-11 / 1:53.25

Another week underway here. Went smoothly. Sunday was a bit on the hot totty side and I ended up out longer than I wanted and started walking back. It was 77 at 8am. Nutso!

For my Max Muscle Sports Nutrition of Boulder nutrition tid bit this week, I bring you ISO-X Advanced Whey Protein Isolate. This is a refreshing hydration whey protein isolate supplement that contains the highest concentration of whey polypeptides available. The special purification process produces over 99% non-denatured whey protein fractions. ISO-X blends into a refreshing light tasting drink supplying your body with high quality and fast acting whey proteins providing 30 grams of pure protein per serving.

ISO-X is ideal for both pre and post workouts or during the day to be assured a continuous and adequate amount of amino acids. Whey protein isolates are a complete protein containing all nine of the essential amino acids. Whey proteins also are digested into amino acids which are distributed throughout the body and serve as building blocks for muscles, bones, cartilage, skin and blood.

And did I mention, it tastes really good?!?! Best I have ever had. It rocks!

For my LIVESTRONG moment this week I bring you cool gear! Click here to shop away! 100% of proceeds go straight to help the organization and you can show your pride each and every day to help fight for a cure and help those through cancer and beyond.

To make a donation to my page please click here

Cheers!

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment